Many people have asked me if the twins have some special sort of connection; if they speak their own language, can read each other's thoughts, etc. I'm often amused by this, as the boys still ignore each other plenty (though sometimes they laugh back and forth to each other, and my heart melts into a puddle because their laughs are so pure and unaffected and adorable).
I went in to check on the boys some nights ago and saw this:
Yeah, that's what I said too: "Awwwww". Proof that they like each other! Proof that they have a "connection"! And proof that we don't need to buy a second crib. Not yet, anyway.
This has led to me taking a camera into the boys' room when I check on them at night (mamarazzi anyone?). Somehow I'm still surprised to see that the boys have moved from wherever we set them down, even though Henry is now crawling with gusto, and Joel goes every direction but forward. Here are some of my finds:
 |
| It's hard to tell, but Henry's legs are tucked under his rump, which is aimed at the back of Joel's head. Watch out, Joely. |
 |
| How they end up when they've run out of wiggles |
 |
| Getting Brother back for some offense during the day, no doubt |
 |
| I LOVE this picture and those little baby biscuits SO much |
 |
| This picture makes me think of talking into the wrong end of the phone |
 |
| Whispering secrets |
 |
| (Sorry about the levitating pachyderm, folks - he's part of the mobile) | | |
Related topic: they have both been sleeping through the night for a month now. It is AMAZING.
Sweet dreams everyone!
Ah...my sweet sleeping beauties! Cleverly done, Sam!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! They are so adorable. I may need to borrow them so the desire for a baby those pics just created will go away. :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these! I'm kind of obsessed with taking pictures of Jane when she's sleeping, but two babies? This is double the cuteness. :)
ReplyDeletethat's awesome they're sleeping so well! those pics are SO cute! adorable times two!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I am in LOVE!!! SO adorable!! I want to hug them. My favorite thing is a sleeping baby with his bum in the air : )
ReplyDeleteLove love love! These pictures made me laugh, which was much needed at the end of this Thursday workday.
ReplyDelete