Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Isla de Angeles

We took an outing to Angel Island on Saturday. Benjamin's professor sailed to the island with some of his research group, and we ferried over and met up with them for lunch.

The boys' first boat ride!

On the way to Angel Island

Henry wasn't actually as worried as he looks here 

Ken's boat (center), loaded up and headed out

Benjamin, Henry, and Joel with Benjamin's co-worker Tatsuya and daughter Naomi

It must be tough to sit in a stroller while someone else pushes you around the island

Near the bell at the old US Immigration Station

What a handsome fellow!
 Our attempts at a family picture, while waiting for the ferry:

 


We sat near the boat engine on the ride home - it put the boys at attention!
 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great adventure. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks!
    I think I want to give those boys a few hugs. I would like to do the same to their parents.

    ReplyDelete