Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two feet, and climbing



So, Monday:

I took the cushions off the couch to give the boys some new terrain to cover while I tried to bring some order to our refrigerator. I heard Joel's voice, and turned to see him scaling the back of the cushion-less couch.

Yikes!

I went and grabbed him before he could fall down. ...Which means I then promptly let him do it again so you all could see. He also tries to go head first down the stairs at my parents' house. Not sure when this fearless one will start learning boundaries.

1 comment:

  1. If he is like Sean was, boundaries don't ever exist haha. He was walking at 8 months, and turning flips off of 1.5 foot high stumps and stools by 18 months... He also like to climb anything unusual. Like a bike leaning against a wooden fence. Joel is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete